Our Belfast solicitors have a great deal of expertise in this area, with our Partners having a combined experience of more than 100 years in the field of conveyancing.
Whether you are buying or selling residential property, our solicitors in Belfast can guide you smoothly through the transaction, offering expert advice and a proven record in the field of property conveyancing.
If buying a home, as our client we will help alleviate the stress of the process by:
- Obtaining the title deeds and contract from the vendor’s solicitors;
- Ensuring good title can be passed on to you;
- Arranging the receipt of completion monies from your Bank or Building Society;
- Checking if any duties – such as Stamp Duty Land Tax – are payable;
- Registering you as the new owner of the property and forwarding title deeds to your Lender.
If you are selling residential property, contact us as soon as your home is on the market and our solicitors will obtain your title documents and prepare a contract, then, once a sale has been agreed, we can help you by:
- Applying for property certificates and searches;
- Sending the contract and documents of title to the purchaser;
- Assisting in answering pre-contract enquiries and completing a fixtures and fittings schedule;
- Arranging for you to sign the contract;
- Obtaining a redemption statement from your Lender;
- Receiving completion monies on your behalf on your move day.