Brendan is the managing partner of O’Hare Solicitors.
He advises regularly to insurance and corporate clients as well as individuals trying to and make their way in this highly regulated world of business. Brendan enjoys a reputation as a dedicated and persuasive solicitor who not only has the ability to think logically and analytically but also finding a solution by thinking outside the box. Brendan prides himself on delivering a wide range of legal services to a very high standard.
- Successful defence of multi-million-pound action by the IFA following the collapse of the West Stand at Windsor Park.
- Successful action on behalf of residents of an apartment block despite expiry of the limitation period for defective building works.
- Multi-million-pound share acquisition of a company in the manufacturing sector.
- Negotiation of a six-figure commercial lease in the City Centre and subsequent sale of the premises in a multi-million-pound transaction.
- Re-organisation of a large company which subsidiaries to include capital reduction, asset transfer and a refinance of the business.
- Advising and representing clients before the Competition Authority in both the UK and the Republic of Ireland.